St. Croix DVSA Program Services
During a domestic violence or sexual assault crisis, advocates are available to connect survivors to supportive services including:
- Emotional support and advocacy
- Crisis intervention and referrals to emergency shelter
- Safety plan development and follow-up
- Information and referral to community resources which may include financial assistance, food assistance, rent/housing assistance, utility assistance, clothing assistance, behavioral health services, medical services, substance abuse services, and child care assistance. Victims are referred to both tribal and community programs depending upon individual program eligibility requirements and victim consent to the referral.
- Assistance obtaining a restraining order
- Transportation assistance to attend medical/counseling appointments, locate housing/employment, and/or transportation needs related to legal or court appointments
If you are in a crisis situation, please call 911.