Welcome to the St. Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin Human Resources Page
Employees – Always Our #1 Priority!
The St. Croix Tribal Human Resources Department assists Tribal Council, Tribal Programs, Current Employees and New Applicants by providing services which promote a work environment of professional development, open communication, personal accountability and mutual respect.
St. Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin Employees Enjoy Excellent Benefits and Opportunities for Professional Development. Apply Today!
“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
St. Croix Government Employee Benefits
We care about our employees!
Full-Time Employees Receive the Benefits on the Right, Plus:
- Choice Between Two Health Insurance Plans
- Free Baseline Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Progressive Vacation & Sick Time Based on Years of Service
- One Personal Day Paid Yearly
- 401k Plan, HSA, and Flexible Spending Plans
- Free On-Site Gym Access (Hertel Location)
- Flex Scheduling (depending on department)
- Telecommuting (depending on department)
- Administrative & Weather-Related Closings
- 2021 Schedule has 18 Paid Holidays
- Qualifying Employer for the Public Service Loan
- Forgiveness (PSLF) – for Student Loan Reduction
- More Great Benefits Expected Soon!
All Employees are Eligible:
- Great Place to Work
- 10% Off Groceries at Fourwinds Market
- 3% Off Gasoline at Tribal Express Gas Stations
- Employee Appreciation Gifts
- example: Thanksgiving Turkeys